Friday, April 20, 2012

However it flows...

So I've been starting a blog for the past 2 years or so and just never got around to doing it. I've started a million projects in between and wanted a blog for each project. But I never could get a hang on how to formulate what I wanted to say. I guess you can say I'm more of a sporadic thinker and do my best work when there isn't the pressure to "get it right" or make it fit into a tiny little concise box.

 I'm finally at a place now where I feel like however it flows it however it goes.
And true to form, I'm still in the middle of several projects. Some for business and some for pleasure. This time, however, I'm opting for a natural progression of thought and I'm choosing not to buck against the ebb and flow of my thoughts and thus my life.

I am by nature a sharer of information. When I learn it or hear it and it piques my interest, I have to share it. Thus, the plan for this blog is to be a platform for those random thoughts and tidbits of wisdom and insight I gather along the way. Occasionally, there will be shameless plugs for my own ventures, and for projects, products, services and  events that I deem to be of value for the readers of this blog.

I won't promise or commit to a regular routine of posting simply because I never know where mother moon may take me. However, I will remain consistent in my commitment to only post and accept posts with positive, informative, life-enriching information and resources. If you prefer ranting and raving, feel free to visit my Facebook page. :-)

I hope you enjoy! Welcome to Muriel's Dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be reviewed by the moderator prior to posting.